We work hand-in-hand with both boards and homeowners to make living in your community a joy, whether your HOA is a community of single-family homes, a master-planned community, a common interest development (CID) or is still building out.
The professional services we provide enable your HOA to operate smoothly, without disturbing personal relationships amongst the neighbors.
Board of directors get expertise and experience with fiduciary responsibilities, such as board and homeowner meetings, reserves, budgets, financial statements and governance.
Homeowners get prompt, courteous attention. Whether it’s a question about architectural guidelines or a maintenance request, we’re always easily accessible by phone and e-mail.
- Mailing invoices
- Collecting payments
- Processing payments
- Following up on delinquent accounts
Financial, Accounting, and Administrative Management
- Assist board of directors develop and execute the annual operating budget
- Prepare HOA budgets, chart of accounts, and financial statements
- Create, mail and collect homeowner assessment fees
- Oversee vendors, including reviewing and paying bills, and maintaining records
- Maintain a running balance sheet and reserve fund evaluation
- Provide monthly expenditure reports, financial statements, check registers and homeowner collection updates
- Maintain balance sheets, track reserve money and reconcile bank statements
- Liaison between the board and homeowners
- Maintain up-to-date homeowner records database
- Monitor and document architectural control violations
- Handle all HOA printings and mailings, including newsletters and annual meeting notices
- Assist with association and board meetings
- Assist with the board of directors’ election, including creating and tracking ballots
Full Service Onsite Property, Maintenance, and Construction Management
- Insured and experienced maintenance staff works closely with your property manager to handle all repairs associated with your community’s common property and amenities
- Services include everything from general property maintenance to total renovation projects and new construction. No project is too small or too large.
- Maintenance staff may be reached directly for emergency and non-emergency issues.
- Maintenance staff is available to walk your property to identify existing and potential problems.
- Construction oversight/management for major projects is also available.
- Development of a Scope of Work to ensure all vendors are bidding on the same and equal projects.
- Issue Request for Proposal to qualified contractors from a preferred vendor list.
- Review of proposals to ensure all aspects of the project are included in proposal.
- Coordinate with local municipalities regarding permits for projects.
- Coordinate with Engineering Services as required.