Our operational model is straight forward:
- Identify the client’s scope of service expectations and desired outcomes (What do you want and how will you know you got it?).
- Write a clear agreed upon service and fee agreement that memorializes those expectations and desired outcomes.
- Show up and do the work.
- Keep the client informed about everything that we are doing to deliver their desired outcome (If you can measure it, you can manage it).
- Seek out, identify, and respond to changed expectations and conditions.
- Constantly measure and develop our teams interpersonal and technical skills (Get better every day).
- Invest in business process improvement (simplify, strengthen, and handle complex transactions using the best technology tools available).
- When mistakes happen, and they will, fix them quickly, totally and without excuse, blame or rationalization.
- When clients need education and they will, do so without arrogance or attitude.
Our history is long and deep
The CiD Consortium, LLC is a relatively new business entity. However, it is a successor entity to two corporations, CEO, Inc. and Haney Accountants, Inc. These two corporations were formed in 1979. Their primary niche market was serving common interest developments. These predecessor entities and their principals, Donald W. Haney and Adam P. Haney. are well known for their role in developing industry standards and technology.
Donald Haney acts as the Consortium’s Managing Member and Adam Haney as its Chief Operating Officer.
Haney Accountants, Inc will continue to exist and provide certain CPA standard of care services to Consortium clients.