With all the demands placed on HOA boards and members, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming – or at the very least frustrating. PMI Pikes Peak professionals implement proven yet flexible systems that resolve all HOA concerns.
Our services as your HOA manager include:
- Supervise On-Site Maintenance Crews
- Collect Association Monthly Dues
- Address Violations of Association Rules & Regulations
- Allow for Ease of Payment through Multiple Avenues of Payment Processing, paper bills, credit card processing and residual bill pay options
- Provide Monthly Association Reports
- Available 24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week for Emergencies
- Provide Custom Quotes for Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Sprinkler Maintenance and other residual property maintenance
- Serve as a Consultant During Board and Membership Meetings
- Assist in Development of Rules and Regulations and Policies & Procedures
- Prepare Agendas for Board and Membership Meetings
- Conduct Bi-weekly Inspections of Association or as Determined by the Board
- Collect Homeowner Information and Requests
We begin improving your HOA with a Reserve Analysis that will make clear the maintenance and growth issues which need to be planned for right now. PMI Pikes Peak utilizes a transparent monthly reporting cycle that is prepared and presented to Board members at each board meeting. These reports are easily customized and readily available to all board members. Board members are truly in charge of HOA finances. The most expensive and troubling challenges that HOAs can face are collection matters, covenant violations and other legal issues. PMI Pikes Peak has developed relationship with HOA attorneys that allow us to coordinate experienced legal services at the best rates. In addition, PMI Pikes Peak has an in-house attorney who sometimes researches HOA issues that are troubling our communities for free.
Both board members and homeowners have ongoing questions and needs. PMI provides each of our clients with a full-service, patented website that serves as an efficient communication tool. After all, communication is the key to satisfying homeowners.
The bottom line is that PMI Pikes Peak will help your HOA navigate through any obstacle and maintain its financial stability by reducing expenses and planning for the future. Contact us today and request a FREE bid to learn how we can help you manage your community.