Full Service HOA Management
Common Interest Management Services (CIMS) is a full service HOA management company. Listed below is a comprehensive list of services we provide as part of our Standard HOA Management Agreement with our clients. Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients without charging ‘extra’ as many management companies do for services we consider to be included as part of our Management agreement.
Administrative Services for Homeowners Associaitons
- Frequency of attendance per contract
- Prepare Board packages in advance of meetings
- Executive session attendance as needed
- Take Minutes at all board meetings and maintain on file historical
- Notice of meetings-prepare and distribute agendas, notices, ballots,
- Bids and Routine Maintenance
- Prepare bid specifications for larger jobs and oversee bid process
- Coordinate entire process of handling small maintenance issues in the community
- Maintenance calls come to our office. Work orders are issued to the proper vendor depending upon the nature of the work
- Major repairs are inspected by management prior to issuing a work order
Find out more how Common Interest Management Services can help bring value to your homeowners association by speaking with one of our dedicated community managers!