Condominium Property Management (CPM):
Through the following services and your guaranteed satisfaction CPM is sure to become a favorite Community resource:
- Competitively priced management services
- Bank accounts in the name of the Association (No commingling of funds). Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
- Online review of community invoices.
- Secure payment of assessments via bank lockbox, EFT, online E-Checks, or Credit Card.
- Password protected web portal for owners to view personal account ledgers and community documents. In addition, web access for Trustees to review or download Board specific community information (monthly financial reports, delinquency reports, contracts, etc.).
- A resource for finding vendors that have demonstrated their ability to supply services to Community Associations in your area.
- Complete or a la carte management services such as preparing bid specifications, contract review, project inspections, indenture violations, clerical support for association meetings, etc.
- Management services are provided by Community Association Institute (CAI; www.caionline.org) certified and/or accredited staff members.
Whether your community prefers self-management, onsite management, full-service, or a blend; CPM can provide a service package that supports the preferred management style through Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP), the latest technology, and a qualified management staff.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Robert Klages, CMCA, AMS, PCAM
V.P. of Operations