At Georgia Community Management we pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships necessary to best manage your community. To help your community get the service level best suited for its needs, we offer Financial Management Service as well as Full Service options:
- Assist in preparing and distributing the annual budget to the membership.
- Provide assessment notice and billing to the members.
- Prepare and distribute to the Board monthly financial reports.
- Review association expenditures for accuracy then approve and pay.
- Prepare and distribute late statements to membership as necessary.
- Assist the Board in collection of delinquent accounts thru the use of the association’s attorney.
- Assist the Board in financial investments.
- Assist in preparation of annual tax return.
- Register the association annually with the Secretary of State.
- Offer homeowner support by phone or e-mail for accounting questions.
Full Service Management
All the services provided for Financial Management plus:
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Meeting and be in attendance of the meeting of the membership.
- Assist with covenant enforcement thru regular on site drive through services and letters to the membership as needed.
- Process, document and act as liaison on architectural modification submissions.
- Maintain files and provide documents required for transfer of ownership of properties.
- Negotiate contracts with association vendors
- Assist with scheduling and contracting of facility maintenance and repair.
- Record and Files maintenance
- Handle member requests and complaints by phone or e-mail.
- Review insurance policies and meet as needed with insurance representative.