Treat Every Client Like They Are Your Only Client.
This is the philosophy that we instill in our management team at Lordon Management. We have found that with our team management program, we successfully help community associations to meet and exceed their goals and expectations. Each Association is unique and our team is committed to developing long-term relationships with our clients.
Our program has been a proven success and includes but is not limited to the following:
- Financial Statements based on custom software available on 1st of the month
- Weekly checks for timely payment of vendors
- Sophisticated software for violation tracking and rules enforcement
- Easy to read and comprehensive management reports for Board Meeting
- Manager has specially trained team so their time is focused on action items, vendors and owner items, board interaction and special projects.
- Escrow Department fully trained to help to expedite processing and providing new owners information that they need as a new owner.
- Collection Department interacts with owners and attorneys to track collections and assist in payment of past due amounts.
- Insurance Department tracking payments, claims, certificates, policies and proposals.
- Budget Department assisting in preparation of budgets, financial planning and involvement with the Board on special budgetary needs.
- Tracking Architectural requests and approval packages
- Securing bids and overseeing projects per contract
- Assistant to manager present in office to assist on calls, administration, projects while manager is doing site inspections.
- Thorough Site Inspections and recommendations per management plan
- Resource website for your members
- Maintenance, call, violation and work order tracking and reporting systems
- Accessible supervisor system to assist on special projects and needs of your community.
Lordon’s objective since its creation is to assemble the finest managerial and supervisory staff available and arm them with the knowledge, skills and technology to deal with any situation which may arise. Our expertise and knowledge from over 40 years in business and a client list based on referrals from satisfied clients has made us one of the leading management teams in Southern California. We are large enough to have the expertise and specialized knowledge in technical areas but our management teams are small enough to provide our clients a personal touch.
Lordon Management – Large Enough to Serve, Small Enough to Care