With all the demands placed on HOA boards and members, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming – or at the very least frustrating. PMI American Forsyth professionals implement proven yet flexible systems that resolve all HOA concerns.
We begin improving your HOA with a Reserve Analysis that will make clear the maintenance and growth issues which need to be planned for right now.
PMI American Forsyth utilizes a transparent monthly reporting cycle that is prepared and presented to Board members at each board meeting. These reports are easily customized and readily available to all board members. Board members are truly in charge of HOA finances.
The most expensive and troubling challenges that HOAs can face are collection matters, covenant violations and other legal issues. PMI American Forsyth has developed relationship with HOA attorneys that allow us to coordinate experienced legal services at the best rates. In addition, PMI American Forsyth has an in-house attorney who sometimes researches HOA issues that are troubling our communities for free.
The bottom line is that PMI American Forsyth will help your HOA navigate through any obstacle and maintain its financial stability by reducing expenses and planning for the future.
Some of our management services include:
- Architectural Compliance Forms are processed
- Corporate reports and IRS filings are prepared
- Education and legal training is provided to board members and homeowners
- Insurance claims are managed
- Separate bank accounts for each community are set up
- An analysis of Rules and Regulations and CC&Rs for recommended amendments is conducted
- Services for resale and refinancing are provided
- Documents are provided to lenders and title companies
- And so much more!