PMI is the leading property management firm and is the flagship HOA management company for over 50 franchises throughout the United States. Our services include, but are not limited to:
✓ Completely CUSTOMIZED management plan specifically for YOUR Association! ✓ Banking services & fee collections (deposits/reconciliations, etc.) ✓ Accounts payable/receivable ✓ Monthly $ annual financial statements
✓ Management of vendor contracts & services ✓ Bids/quotes & screening vendors ✓ Project management services for capital projects and improvements ✓ Enforcement of CC&R’s and governing documents ✓ Management attendance at ALL Board meetings ✓ Audit and reporting of all current vendor contracts, financial statements, insurance, tax liabilities ✓ Access to PMI’s exclusive vendor list with reduced rates for Associations ✓ Free mailing of Association fine violations
- In addition to the management fees, PMI Central Kentucky can provide on-site employees, along with a detailed on-site management plan for employees that will be working at your community
- No mark up on on-site employees!
- Supervision of on-site employees
- Interior and exterior building inspections which include detailed list of items that need attention, photos of all issues, and a plan of action for each issue (frequency dictated by the Board)
- Routine safety inspections of the grounds and facilities
- Establishment of an Operations Manual for the community during the first year, which will include: on-site employee responsibilities, procedures, equipment inventory list, preventive maintenance plan, community emergency preparation plan, and a map indicating all utility shut-off locations.
24-hour emergency maintenance services
Specialized training of on-site staff in all repairs relative to the community
CONTACT US TODAY TO HAVE THE HAPPIEST ASSOCIATION IN TOWN!