With all the demands placed on HOA boards and homeowners, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming—or at the very least, frustrating. PMI professionals implement proven, yet flexible, systems that resolve all HOA concerns.
PMI utilizes a transparent monthly reporting cycle that is prepared and presented to board members at each board meeting. These reports are easily customizable and readily available to all board members. Board members are truly in charge of HOA finances.
Each community receives a customized website to keep track of events, important community documents, and provide a means to establish effective communication. This is a patented product designed by PMI. Community Action Items allow homeowners to communicate with the board members and PMI in a private forum, creating a structure that promotes objective reporting of response times and work implementation.
Legal Relationships and Training
Some of the most expensive and troubling challenges HOAs can face are collections matters, covenant violations, and other legal issues. PMI has an in-house attorney that trains and advises our staff. In addition, we have strong relationships with all prominent HOA law firms and attorneys. We also offer quarterly training for board members to promote education and awareness of HOA law and practices.
The bottom line is that PMI will help your HOA navigate through any obstacle and maintain its financial stability by reducing expenses and planning for the future.
A Few of Our Professional Services
- Architectural Compliance Forms are processed
- Corporate reports and IRS filings are prepared
- Education and legal training is provided to board members and homeowners
- Insurance claims are managed
- Separate bank accounts for each community are set up
- An analysis of Rules and Regulations and CC&Rs for recommended amendments is conducted
- Services for resale and refinancing are provided
- Documents are provided to lenders and title companies
- And so much more!