With all the demands placed on HOA boards and homeowners, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming—or at the very least, frustrating. PMI Northwest Atlanta professionals implement proven, yet flexible, systems that resolve all HOA concerns.
PMI Northwest Atlanta utilizes a transparent monthly reporting cycle that is prepared and presented to board members at each board meeting. These reports are easily customizable and readily available to all board members. Board members are truly in charge of HOA finances.
Each community receives a customized website to keep track of events, important community documents, and provide a means to establish effective communication. This is a patented product designed by PMI Northwest Atlanta. Community Action Items allow homeowners to communicate with the board members and PMI Northwest Atlanta in a private forum, creating a structure that promotes objective reporting of response times and work implementation.
Legal Relationships and Training
Some of the most expensive and troubling challenges associations can face are collections matters, covenant violations, and other legal issues. PMI Northwest Atlanta has an in-house attorney that trains and advises our staff. In addition, we have strong relationships with all prominent HOA law firms and attorneys. We also offer quarterly training for board members to promote education and awareness of HOA law and practices.
The bottom line is that PMI Northwest Atlanta will help your HOA navigate through any obstacle and maintain its financial stability by reducing expenses and planning for the future.
A Few of Our Managerial Services
- Agendas prepared for board and HOA meetings
- PMI Northwest Atlanta representative serves as a consultant during board and HOA meetings
- Violations of Association rules and regulations are reviewed and addressed
- Biweekly inspections of Association are conducted, or as determined by the board
- Monthly Association reports are provided
- Access to personnel is provided 24/7 for emergencies
- Maintenance crews and community-hired vendors are supervised
- Custom quotes are provided for lawn care, snow removal, and all other residual property maintenance projects
- Homeowner information and requests are collected and managed
- Association monthly dues are collected
- The development of rules and regulations as well as policies and procedures are overseen
- PMI Northwest Atlanta personnel assist in providing a positive community atmosphere in relation to the community board
- Ease of payment is provided through multiple options including payment processing, paper bills, credit card processing, and residual bill pay
- And so much more!