ProActive Community Management started up in response to a need for community management that will focus on reducing the operating budget, hearing the homeowner’s needs and requests, and improving the property values of the community.
The owner was a former board President for several years and realized that the board could not do everything and that the management company had to play a role in the complete management of the property. If you have a management company that falls short and does not fulfill their responsibilities then the property will continue to deteriorate regardless of the hard work of the board.
Having experienced this we know what it takes from the property management company to ensure the board of a property is as successful as possible. We are dedicated to do whatever it takes to assist the board in running the property as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Accounting – Our accounting program is specifically designed for the management of all areas of the community. We provide comprehensive reports, process accounts payable, account receivables, work order management, ledger management, late notices, create budgets, Process ACH, all things specific to community management.
- Homeowner Communications – We receive communications in from homeowners and vendors, within 24 hours we notify the board and then we follow-up with homeowner or vendor regarding the boards’ decision.
- Board Meetings – We attend all monthly board meetings and prepare and copy the board packet for all meetings that will include financials, bank statements, updates on contracts, management reports and all relevant information and correspondence. We also will attend up to 2 additional meetings per month at the request of the board.
- Newsletters – We create quarterly newsletters based on the articles provided by the board. We format the newsletters, edit the text and make suggestions on possible relevant topics. We copy, fold and provide the board with the finished product. We mail a copy of the newsletters to all offsite homeowners.
- Hours of Operation – We are available via phone and email 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All board requests will be addressed within 24 hours of notification.
- Contractor Management– We walk the property with the contractors/vendors to identify areas of concerns and to find ways to reduce property operating costs. We review contracts, suggest changes and submit contract renewals to the board for signature. We solicit bids at the request of the board and ensure all contracts are in the best interest of the property. We keep accurate records on all major property improvements to help the board schedule and budget for future work.
- Work Order Management – We receive work orders, log them and issue the work order to the appropriate vendor. We keep accurate reports per unit as to work order placed, completed, etc. I notify the board of all major work order requests and items that have been identified on the property that needs attention.
- Legal Liaison – We work with the communities’ legal representation to make sure the community is covered on all issues. We correspond to the board in a timely fashion any legal concerns that may arise. We work with the Legal team responsible for collections to identify collection tactics and payment arrangements and provide accurate legal reports to the board.
- New Homeowner Process – We work with the Title Company on any home purchase and provide them with account balances, rules and regulations and governing documents. We also work with the banks to assist with foreclosures and bankruptcies.