Ms. Susan L. Hoffman, AMS, CMCA, PCAM, Chief Executive Officer founded Professional Association Services in 1990. Our Mission Statement is to provide rapid, courteous and detailed customer service to the homeowners, residents and vendors associated with our client communities utilizing cutting-edge technology, the latest evolution of which includes the migration to a web-based management system involving the use of Association Voice and Jenark.
How Do We Service Our Clients?
We are reminded daily that each community is different. There are different board members; different homeowners; different types of units; construction; financial requirements; budgets; goals, etc. A standard approach of pre-formatted policies and recommendations very rarely fits a community which is why we examine and work with each client to determine what works best for that community.
Some of our Attributes:
- No Set Up Fees for new clients
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Full Service Management, including comprehensive community websites
- Accounting Only Services
- Consistent Manager Representation
- Attention to Detail
- Personalized Service
- Educated Staff
- Proven Systems for expediting Work Orders; Escrow Requests; Architectural Applications; Minutes; Correspondence; and Accounting.
- Electronic Records Retention
- Vendor Interaction & Screening including:
- Verification of insurance on all vendors before they may work on your property, including certificates naming Association as additional insured
- Verification of contractors’ licenses and routine checks for claims/complaints
- Verification of vendor references
“The Community Management business is much less about the pets, the parking or the facilities, and really about the People: the Homeowners, Board Members, Vendors and Our Staff – all of them equally important. Every caller should be treated like the President of the Board, with respect and a positive, helpful attitude.”
~Susan L. Hoffman, AMS, CMCA, PCAM; Founder and CEO, Professional Association Services, Inc.