Renovations Property Management is a State Licensed Association Management Company that services all the needs of Homeowners Associations, Condominiums Multi-Units, Cooperatives, High-Rises, Timeshares and Commercial properties throughout the Florida State.
What distinguishes us from the competition is our dedication in helping your communities succeed.
Our guiding principles include, conducting business through open and honest relationships, bringing pride to our everyday projects and delivering what we promise. We realize our business is all about relationships and our goal is to constantly enhance the client’s experience by mastering the excellence and quality of our services. Every service we provide is given with the highest significance to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Renovations Property Management understands that each Association has a unique set of goals. Therefore, we offer customized professional services that are tailored to their specific desires. There is no “standard” package of services with us, together we will design a plan to meet your goals.
Making sure your property gets the attention and care it needs is our highest priority!
COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
We work to protect and enhance the value of your properties. Our Company gives you the most professional and cost-effective property management available in the market. With our help, you can reduce costs, lower maintenance fees, raise property value, improve maintenance and landscape, better manage finances and vendors and increase your reserves. Everyday community matters including but not limited to, parking, loud neighbors, or animal problems we have handled it and will work with you to get the issue resolved quickly and effectively.
- Enforcement of the Rules and Regulations
- On-site management by professionally prepared personnel
- Website services
- Executions of violation letter on behalf of the board of directors
- Attendance, preparing and posting agenda for meetings as needed
- Assistance in preparing meeting minutes
- Communication with Residents
- Coordination of Vendors
- Frequent inspection of the community or business
- Monitoring services of employees and contractors
- Screening new tenants and buyers
- Cost reduction programs
- Attending monthly board meetings
- List of insurance policies, agents, expiration dates, and special notes
- Maintain a list of preferred contractors and association correspondence
ACCOUNTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Monthly financial statement package
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Bank Reconciliations
- Multiple payment options: check, ACH/direct debit, credit card, online payments
- Electronic scanning of vendor invoices and check preparation
- Annual budget preparation and processing
- Year-end financial packages
- CPA-supervised Accounting staff
- 24 Hour Surveillance Video & Security
- 24 Hour On Call Service
- Hurricane Readiness Programs
- Janitorial, Pool & Electrical services
For more information contact us today!