Responsive Property Management’s goal is to achieve excellent results for our clients through effective property management. This is achieved by acting with unquestionable integrity and dependability, by making accountability an essential part of our service, making wise decisions and by developing relationships based on mutual respect.
If your current management company is not responsive or you feel you cannot communicate with them, you will be shocked by the difference in service you will get from us. In thirty (30) days we can remedy most of your problems.
When you hire us as your association manager, you get a team of dedicated and specialized people. We are a compilation of Bookkeepers, Licensed Contractors, Salespeople, designers, value engineers, energy efficiency experts, collectors, and mediators. These key people make up the team you need to get your association on target.
Many or our competitors talk about their great customer service. This is what you can expect from our basic service. We call it the “Big 20”
THE “BIG 20“
- Payment of all common area costs.
- Billing and collections of all HOA Fees, Including late and special assessment fees. Ability for HOA owners to pay online, via ACH, 24/7
- Supervision of all everyday vendors to ensure compliance.
- Prepare and update budgets.
- Insurance evaluation and negotiation
- Enforcement of HOA rules & CC&R’s.
- Monthly newsletter to owners.
- Attendance at 4 Board/General meetings per year.
- Emergency contact 24/7.
- Monthly inspection of exterior premises and common areas.
- Record Keeping, including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Bank Reconciliation, Aging Reports, Accounts receivables, meeting minutes, mailing lists, membership rosters, newsletter archives, and other membership services collateral material. Provide monthly financial statements to Association board. Members access via internet 24/7
- Agent & Contractor Referrals.
- Provide fast and proven general counsel to the board.
- Manage day to day operations of the property.
- Handle telephone requests and correspondence.
- Coordination with outside real estate agents in the event of sale/purchase of available home.
- Assist board members with performance of duties, including preparation and distribution of meeting agendas, minutes, and financial reports. Establishing and issuing reminders on action item lists, calendar of deadlines, corresponding to board meetings and bylaws.
- Maintain membership records and database.
- Store accounting records.
- Yearly contract negotiation and bid request of services for the building.
Our great service doesn’t end here, we can also handle:
- Construction management of major and minor renovations.
- License #836608, Yes we are licensed contractors.
- Leasing of available units.
- Property Value Enhancement Plan preparation and execution.
- Emergency repair & remediation service.
- Special projects.
- Fulfill city compliance requests.
- Construction Defect enforcement
- Preparation of documents for mortgage refinance.
- Annual Election of Board if necessary.
- Foreclosure Coordination.
- Attendance at additional meetings.
- Insurance Claims management.
The Buildium Advantage: Buildium is the nation’s largest property management software Company. It enables us to provide up to the minute financial information to our HOA owners and Board Members. It also enables HOA owners to pay their association fees, and have a forum to discuss problems, and submit repair requests.
Call today to learn more about our company & to get a free quote. Ask us how you can get a FREE month of Property Management.