We allow your association to be as hands on or hands off as the board wishes. We can have the board sign every check to every vendor; or, provide detailed spending reports with the monthly financials. You determine your needs.
We have a wide range of experienced contractors which we have used for many years. We can recommend one to meet your maintenance needs, or you can choose a contractor that you trust and prefer. We do not charge a supplemental fee over the contractors invoice. Your maintenance costs are under your control.
All of your association funds are maintained in your own association’s accounts, versus using a management company house account. You are in charge of your funds!
- Management fees that are competitive, and adjusted to meet your specific needs.
- An experienced and caring staff that will get results
- No contract terms required. We are not afraid of you leaving.
- After hours contact cell phone line.
- Monthly financials packages distributed to board.
- Attendance at regular Board and General Membership meetings if requested.
- Timely bill processing (if we make a mistake we pay the late fees).
- Close communication with Board reps
- We work hard to ensure that your governing documents are enforced, to help maintain co-owner property values.
We Care About You! Small or large, your association is important to us!
Call Us Today!