Worth Ross Management Co., Inc. is a local, boutique firm built on the reputation of delivering “Above Expectations” service. We manage high-rise condominium buildings, lofts and garden residences in Turtle Creek, Uptown, Oak Lawn, downtown and North Dallas. We customize our management style to cater to each HOA’s unique needs.
Our property managers and staff are known for their seasoned knowledge, friendly nature and attention to detail. They are proactive and resolve issues before they become monetary or stressful problems for their residents. All of our property managers are certified Association Managers. They consistently remain the best of the best by regularly attending continued education classes and certification programs. As a testament to our consistent quality of service, we have retained all of our high rise contracts from inception. Our accreditation as an AAMC company lends our clients great confidence in our abilities to serve their needs.
Behind the scenes, we have a superb accounting staff led by a veteran CPA, MBA. Our property management based accounting software is not only a wonderful tool for us to manage our properties’ current finances, but also an effective instrument for planning detailed budgets and financial forecasts.
- Guide and assist in the administration of provisions established by the Association and maintain all record of affairs generated by the Association and Board of Directors.
- Prepare financial statements and annual operating budgets for the Board of Directors.
- Collect assessments from owners, pay invoices, and pay normal operating/reoccurring expenses approved in the budget
- Ensure the proper maintenance of the property including monitoring contractors and employees, negotiating contracts for utilities, trash removal, landscaping, etc., and purchasing materials and supplies on behalf of the Association.
- Assist the Board of Directors with acquiring appropriate insurance coverage and help with processing insurance claims for the Association.
- We manage all of the following information on our website: Association News, Notice of Meetings, Rosters, By-Laws & Documents, Maintenance Requests, Requests for Resale Certifications, Annual Budgets, Monthly Financial Reports, and Contact Information. Owners can even make payments online!