Top City Searches in Florida
Is your Florida condo association looking for new management? If so, we think you will find our HOA website informative and helpful. HOA Management is the leading online resource for Florida community association members. Our list of Florida condo management companies is searched by community volunteers daily. Best of all, our service is completely free of charge, so you are free to search for and contact as many companies as you wish.
Known for its warm climate and beautiful beaches, it's no wonder that over 19 million people choose to live in The Sunshine State
. Nearly 5.5 million people live in Miami alone, which happens to be the largest metropolitan area in the southeastern United States.
From the Panhandle to the Keys, Florida is known the world-over for golf, tennis, and auto racing. A wide range of architectures and cultures can be found throughout the state.
The housing crash of 2008 left Florida with the highest foreclosure rates in the nation. If your Florida homeowners association or condo association has experienced widespread foreclosure, we encourage you to contact a professional management company for guidance. A new trend in emerging in the HOA community, which involves community associations foreclosing on banks because of delinquent HOA dues. A quality association management company can help your community make the most of your situation. We hope you will take full advantage of our website and utilize it to better your community.
If you're looking for additional resources, you can rely on Community Associations Institute. Currently, Florida has eight CAI Chapters. They are:
- Central Florida Chapter - Based in Maitland, this chapter serves Orlando and vicinity
- Jacksonville Metropolitan Chapter - Serving Jacksonville and vicinity. This chapter was founded in 2010 with just a handful of members in a local restaurant dining room. Today, it has over 100 members and is growing steadily.
- North Gulf Coast Chapter - Serving Pensacola and the Northern Gulf Coast
- Southeast Florida Chapter - Based in Cooper City, this chapter serves Broward County and vicinity
- South Gulf Coast Chapter - Based in Fort Myers, this chapter serves Ft. Myers, Naples, and vicinity
- Suncoast Chapter - The Suncoast Chapter has approximately 850 members including nearly 300 community associations and individual homeowners, 280 businesses and 230 managers and management companies. It serves associations in the Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg area.
- West Florida Chapter - This chapter serves the educational, business, and networking needs of community associations in Manatee, Sarasota and DeSoto Counties of Southwest Florida.