Why Condominium Project Approval & Recertification Services are needed:
HUD-FHA & VA Condo Project Approvals are needed to provide the most financing and refinancing options for existing and future homeowners of any condominium. We provide approval and recertification services for HOA’s Nationwide. It is very important for HOA’s to be condo approved as the “approval” registers in a Nationwide HUD database reflecting Condominiums that are approved and offer the most financing options. Properties that are not approved are being skipped over by Realtors & Consumers as there are less financing options and potentially other problems. The HUD and VA approval are the market standard or Seal of Approval for Realtors & Consumers.
The benefits for property managers outsourcing condo approvals are:
- Less liability as the rules of engagement continually change;
- Time management;
- Quicker response time and communication during the approval process;
- Value added to work with experienced industry professionals; and
- Independence from process to focus on current HOA business.
Benefits to board members outsourcing condo approvals are:
- Speed to approval, with 10 years of experience we expedite the process;
- Critical process outsourced to industry professionals reduces association exposure; and
- Time management and effective use of board time.
Our mission is to take the nuances of this process of your plate so you can focus on more pressing association matters.