CONDO NEWS CENTER is valuable service to Associations including Homeowner, Condominium and Strata communities. This subscription based service provides associations with their own personalized web site which serves as an information, management and communications center. Property managers will find the service an effective way to manage and communicate with owners and their Board.
FEATURES OF THE SERVICE INCLUDE:
- Real time news forum where management, owners and directors can participate
- Mobile friendly. Smart phone and tablet accessible. Access all features on your site with your mobile device.
- Centralized file sharing ensuring nothing is lost or misplaced. Financial statements, budgets and schedules, Bylaws and relevant legislation, meeting minutes and more. Your own documents library all in one place.
- Seamless communication between property managers, directors and residents. No more miscommunication and waiting for calls.
- Easy to use message broadcast via email, telephone or text to send instant emergency alerts and notifications. Messages can be sent any time simultaneously, reducing the dependence on expensive print memo preparation and delivery.
- Enhances resident comfort of security. Broadcasting of a live web cam or security camera in common areas can be viewed 24/7 on your site by integrating web cam software. With Video Broadcast, residents can watch live and participate in general meetings.
- Simple to use. The application has been built with the user in mind. Just sign up and get started.
- The application can be used for a small ten unit association to one with hundreds of units.
- Amenity bookings can be made on the site
- Everything is clear and easy to manage from any location.
- Library your own videos.
- Create your own photo gallery.
- Tutorial video. A step by step instructional video on how to use the CONDO NEWS CENTER application is available on the CNC website.
- Association sponsor ad space can be activated on your site with revenues paying for your subscription. (trades services, real estate agents, etc.)