Since 1991 Let Us Love Your Lawn has been helping properties of all sizes – from major corporate facilities to small shops. Project the right image through a beautifully designed and maintained landscape.
Our scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Lawn Mowing, Trimming and Edging – All turf grass areas will be mowed with equipment designed to produce a neat, manicure appearance. Removal of grass clipping required only when necessary to maintain an aesthetic appearance. All side walks, curbs and beds will be mechanically edged and clippings removed twice monthly per season. Warm season grass will be mowed at a height not to exceed 2 inches. Cool season grasses will be mowed at a height of 3 inches in the summer and 2 to 2.5 inches in Fall/Winter.
- Leaf Removal – All landscaped areas, driveway, curb lines and sidewalks will be maintained as required on a WEEKLY basis. All leaves, limbs and organic debris will be removed off-site.
- Pruning – Broadleaf shrubs will be selectively pruned as required by individual species/cultivators growth habits. Selective pruning will be done as necessary to minimize new growth to maintain natural form and minimize pruning requirements.
- Weed Control – Plant beds will be treated with labeled pre emergents as required to prevent the germination and growth of weeds. Post emergent herbicides will be applied to all plant beds, sidewalks and paved areas as required. HAND WEEDING WHEN REQUIRED.
- Mulching – All trees, shrubs, flowerbeds and areas not containing turf are to be mulched twice yearly.
- Floriculture – All Annuals are in 4” pots. All perennials are in 1-gallon pots.
- Fertilization – Turf grasses, shrubs and trees.
- Insecticide – Fire ants, Japanese beetles
We give FREE estimates! We speak Spanish/Hablamos Español!
To view a map of our service areas, please visit: http://letusloveyourlawn.com/static/locations/