Why Ocean Pavers?
- Unmatched experience over 28 years combined. We know this business better then anyone else. We hired the most qualified people to be on our team. Our sales consultants can provide you the best design and ideas for your home. See for yourself and browse through the many Testimonials.
- Dedicated Crews. Our crews work for us and have a combined work experience of over 32 years in Pavers and Masonry and Turf. We are devoted to providing you the best quality and integrity at a fair price.
- Extremely Competitive Pricing. Its very simple. We keep our “overhead” down and pass on the savings to you. Larger companies spend millions on Radio ads and luxury offices. We take a different approach. We want to earn your business and pass the savings on to you.
- We want you to refer Ocean Pavers. That why, we care about your project from start to finish. We want you to refer us to your friends and family.
- 100% Guarantee. We want you to be 100% satisfied with our work and craftsmanship. If our work is not to your specifications or something is out of place. We will fix it correctly. That is the Ocean Pavers promise. Just browse the many Testimonials and see for yourself why Ocean Pavers does it “right the first time”.
- Integrity and Promise. As our promise to you. We operate with the highest integrity and ethics. We carry “Workers Compensation” for our crews. We follow all California Standards CSLB and Follow ICPI Guidelines. We are ICPI Certified. We are listed on Yelp and Angie’s list. We carry a specialty license for Pavers D06 and a Class B General Contractors License 956858.
Why pay more? We do the same thing for less. Better Crews with Better results.
Ocean Pavers is devoted to providing you the best quality and integrity. As owner and a native Californian growing up in Southern California – Dieter Meltvedt started in construction while in high school working for his dad. His early experience in building included Framing and Carpentry. Over the years Dieter has worked on many projects including Electrical, Masonry, Framing, Welding & Fabrication, Asphalt Paving and Interlocking Stone Pavers. Servicing Southern California and the California Riveria. From Palos Verdes, Pasadena, La Canada to Laguna Beach and San Clemente. Los Angeles, West LA, Whittier, Monrovia, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Villa Park, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, San Juan Capistrano, Brea, Fullerton & Riverside County.
HOA & Commercial projects include the following: Paver entry ways and roadways, Paver pool decks, Paver common areas and Paver walkways within the community. Another area that Pavers benefit the community is through installation of Paver Speed bumps or “Paver Plate form Speed Bumps.”
We are not limited to Pavers, we also build walls, and add stone vendor to existing walls within any HOA or Commercial project. Another area that HOA’s are increasingly upgrading to is Synthetic Turf in common areas to reduce the community water bill.