Your One Stop Shop for Small Claims!
We are a family owned and operated business that was started in 2009 as Remco Business Services Collections. We have built a reputation collecting about 80% of what is owed to you. We started to help the public, businesses, and private sector by assisting them with small claims lawsuits and collections. We are dedicated to you during the entire claims process for ongoing support and to help prepare you for your case at court. We have you covered from A-Z.
How can we assist you?
Have you been taken advantage of? Small Claims may be the ideal solution for you if:
- Breach Of Contract (Oral or Written)
- Bad Payment
- Homeowners Association Dues
- Security Landlord Refusal To Reimburse
- Refusal To Pay Repairs Or Medical Expenses
- Store Refusal To Fix Or Replace Items
- Automobile Repair Or Damages
- Tenant Causes Damages To Property
- Refusal To Pay Back Loan
- Financially Taken Advantage Of
- Personal Injury (Dog Bite, Accident)
We have you covered for Small Claims in Southern California in the following areas:
- Collection Consultants
- Bankruptcy Screening
- Court Appearances (Exams/HOA)
- Processing of Demand Letters
- Small Claims Preparation/Review
- Post Judgment Assignments
- Status Reports On Accounts
- 40/60 Split Account Recovery
- investigation Services/Skip traces
- Writs and other document preparation (Bank Levy, Wage Garnishments, Abstracts)
- Service of Process (Serve Legal Documents)
Why go to the Court house? Why waste your day trying to file your small claims? Let us do that for you. We know the ins and outs of the Courts. We will get your small claim case filed for you within 72 hours. By using Remco Business Services , Inc. we take the stress and burden off of you.
We type the small claims forms. We make sure that you are serving the correct party. We file the small claims at the proper court. We file the proof of service after the service was completed by our licensed and bonded process servers. Service fee, court fees, and process serving fees are not included. Fees are listed on the menu. No Hidden fees or cost, we are upfront about our services. Let us help you today! We are rated A+ with the BBB, see why and call us or file online with Remco Business Services, Inc. today!