Serpico’s focus is partnering with HOA boards to make their dreams come true
Serpico Landscaping is uniquely positioned in Northern California as an organization with a prime focus on helping discerning HOAs and commercial property owners create their dream landscape environments! We partner with HOA Boards, Commercial Property owners and the Property Management firms that represent them to plan and provide services that exceed their expectations. Serpico provides landscaping maintenance, irrigation management, design and enhancements, tree care services and above all, peace of mind and satisfaction—all at a good value.
The Serpico Difference
Here are some of the ways Serpico Landscaping is different, and we think, better:
- Understanding of customer needs – From the top down, the people at Serpico Landscaping are committed to helping our Clients achieve their goals for their landscape environments. That’s why we take the time to sit down with you and listen to your goals and ideas, walk through the property with you so we can see it through your eyes.
- Good communications – Like any good partner, Serpico is dedicated to clear, ongoing communications. Count on us to be in close contact with you through texts, emails and phone calls. We will even attend your monthly Board meetings.
- Regular written reports – It’s the accountability part of our partnership. At the end of every month, you will receive a written report that outlines everything we have done.
- Strict quality standards – Before starting Serpico Landscaping, Sharon Serpico Hanson’s first career was in quality control assurance for a major corporation. That’s why she created the Serpico Standards, a written guide on how work should be done on a daily basis. Our dedication to consistent, excellent performance is a core value at Serpico.
- Quality experts – Serpico takes great pride in hiring people who have a passion for great customer service. Once we find these exceptional employees, they participate in rigorous training, plus updating and polishing of skills on an on-going basis.
- Advanced knowledge and practices – Since Northern California is Serpico’s home turf, and water issues are always top of mind, we pride ourselves on our forward-thinking policies, participation in state and local professional programs, and its embrace of state-of-the-art technologies.
The Serpico team is ready and eager to meet with you so that we can begin providing the ideal landscaping package for your property. Contact us to set up a consultation, receive property inspection and a customized proposal at no charge.