With all the demands placed on association boards and homeowners, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be very frustrating. We can implement proven systems that resolve all association concerns.
We will help Board Members handle the day-to-day needs of your HOA. From paying bills and working with vendors, to the beautification of your property and maintaining compliance with governing documents. We help bring continuity and stability to your HOA. An HOA is a 24/7/365 operation and you need a manager that will take care of your needs at a moment’s notice. The Burgh Property Management will be available at any time of the day to help with emergencies.
Patented Software customized for your HOA
The Burgh Property Management uses a customized, patented software program specific to HOA’s. These systems are backed up each night to ensure your digital documents and information are secure.
Our Community Managers increase the harmony of your community. We deal with misinterpretations and other matters that are bound to cause issues within an otherwise well-run community. An enjoyable, sociable community does wonders for the value of your property.
A FEW OF OUR MANAGERIAL SERVICES AS YOUR PITTSBURGH ASSOCIATION MANAGER:
- Supervise On-Site Maintenance Crews
- Collect Association Monthly Dues
- Address Violations of Association Rules & Regulations
- Allow for Ease of Payment through Multiple Avenues of Payment
- Processing, paper bills, credit card processing and residual bill pay options
- Provide Monthly Association Reports
- Available 24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week for Emergencies
- Provide Custom Quotes for Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Sprinkler
- Maintenance and other residual property maintenance
- Serve as a Consultant During Board and Membership Meetings
- Assist in Development of Rules and Regulations and Policies &
- Prepare Agendas for Board and Membership Meetings
- Conduct Bi-weekly Inspections of Association or as Determined by the Board
- Collect Homeowner Information and Requests
Please give me a call to discuss your association management needs. I would love to talk with you about how our services can assist your COA/HOA community. I can be reached at 412-742-8317.