Colorado Partners Association Management was started by two enterprising women who saw a need for far more transparency and teamwork in an ever-evolving industry. Constantly changing State laws and industry requirements requires dedication to keep Associations as current as possible.
Working closely with Boards will ensure the HOA’s have a voice in the success and direction of their communities while the managers provide the guidance necessary to bring it to its full potential and value. We are dedicated to do whatever it takes to assist the board in running the property as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Accounting – Our accounting program is specifically designed for the transparency of all areas of the community accounting. We are structured to allow online access for all owners and Board Members. This allows them to view their statements any time and to pay their Assessments as well. Board Members will have access to REAL TIME accounting reports at any time.
- Homeowner Communications – We receive communications in from homeowners and vendors through our website communications tab. All communications are handled in a timely fashion.
- Board Meetings – We attend all scheduled board meetings, prepare and copy the board packet for all meetings that will include financials, bank statements, updates on contracts, management reports and all relevant information and correspondence. We also will attend up to 2 additional meetings per month at the request of the board.
- Hours of Operation – We are available via phone and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Contractor Management– We walk the property with the contractors/vendors to identify areas of concerns and to find ways to reduce property operating costs. We review contracts, suggest changes and submit contract renewals to the board for signature. We solicit bids at the request of the board and ensure all contracts are in the best interest of the property. We keep accurate records on all major property improvements to help the board schedule and budget for future work.
- Community Seminar’s – presented by industry professionals covering many resourceful topics relevant to Associations and the Communities.
- Work Order Management – We receive work orders requests, log them and issue the work order to the appropriate vendor. We keep accurate reports per unit as to work order placed, completed, etc. We notify the board of all work order requests and items that have been identified on the property that needs attention.
- Legal Liaison – We work with the communities’ legal representation to make sure the community is covered on all issues. We correspond to the board in a timely fashion any legal concerns that may arise. We work with the Legal team responsible for collections to identify collection tactics and payment arrangements and provide accurate legal reports to the board.
- New Homeowner Process – We work with the Title Company on any home purchase and provide them with account balances, rules and regulations and governing documents. We take care of the Welcome process to the Association and their new Community.