Great North is New England’s largest locally owned condominium / HOA management company with over 30 years of experience and 10 local offices across the region. As one of only 550 Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management our sole focus has been the management of residential associations. Our portfolio is comprised of over 350 associations containing approximately 25,000 units.
Why Choose Us?
- A local office presence with local ownership. Not a nationally owned firm. 10 Offices Across New England.
- GNConnect – Management technology that streamlines communication and management capabilities and provides 24/7 access to association information and other documents
- Routine inspections of the property to ensure curb appeal and aesthetic standards compliance
- Expert knowledge in the operations and maintenance of community facilities
- Regularly scheduled Board meetings, reports and attendance
- Comprehensive financial and accounting ACH and electronic statement services
- Multiple payment options for assessments
- Banking and insurance services including access to our preferred banking program that offers you interest on your operating accounts.
- Buying power through our Community Management Cooperative
Please call for a free consultation and find out why we’ve grown to be New England’s largest condominium / HOA management firm!