Phoenix Association Management has a background of Property Management and Real Estate in the Orlando, Central Florida area for over 25 years. We sure have seen it grow! The President of the company moved from London, England in 1992 and started one of the first vacation home rental and property management companies in town with having a background in the travel industry.
We like to see ourselves as partners in the running of your Association, whether it’s a small condo community, town home complex or a single family home neighborhood. Not all Associations are the same and so we often personalize services to your needs and if that means you don’t need all our services, that’s ok. We’ll work with you. Every neighborhood has a collection of different personalities and backgrounds which makes it such a great opportunity to make new friends.
As home owners who are now taking on the challenge of being on the Board of Directors, it can become very daunting. We try to make the transition easier and explain the nuances of what you should be doing and what we will do for you with professional guidance along the way. Quite often when a developer is finalizing their build out, the owners start to find shortcomings in document turnover as well as some questionable financial problems. Why not give us a call or email us for our checklist of developer turnover items that the turnover committee should be working from.
The communities we manage have a variety of owners from primary residences, vacation home oversees owners and investment property (local owners and out of state owners) so we understand some challenges you may face.
The following is a brief overview of the services we can provide for your community:
- General Management for the day to day operation and administration of the business and community. We’ll coordinate gate cards and remotes, clubhouse or pool door codes and cards for residents.
- Common Area Maintenance – preventative is the most cost effective way to run your association and we work with various vendors in the area to make the bidding process easier.
- Building Maintenance for exteriors and roof for townhomes and condo’s and any clubhouse, playgrounds and pool facilities.
- Financial Management of the Associations funds on a day to day basis with a strong collection process. We’ll provide monthly, quarterly or annual reports, AP & AR reports.
- Estoppel Service for Real Estate closings and title transfers
- ARB application coordination with owners and Board or Committee
- Regular visits to your community to monitor vendors work, any covenant violations, meet with residents.
- Coordination with legal counsel for matters that require more in depth discussions with the Board of Directors.
- Assistance and notices for Board Meeting setup, agendas and preparation for Annual Meetings.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual needs as a Board Member for your community and see how we can help partner together to reach the goal of a connected caring community.