- PMI San Francisco is a locally owned and managed full-service property asset management firm connected with Property Management Inc. (PMI). PMI is the fastest growing property management franchise organization in the US with over 200 locations while overseeing over 19,000 residential and HOA properties nationwide.
- Our full-service offering for HOAs include providing information, training and leadership on community association operations to the board, committees and the community at large.
- As part of the professional leadership team, we help to foster a sense of community awareness and spirit within the residents.
- We assist the board with the decision-making process and help to implement and administer the services, programs and operations of the community association.
- Our proprietary and patented software solution provides the necessary administrative tools to the board to enable it to make wise, informed decisions on both short-term and long-term actions and goals for the community.
- After decades of owning properties and participating in HOA’s, our experienced team opened up PMI San Francisco. We are fully licensed to perform Real Estate transactions as well as trained in community management with a Certified Community Manager for Associations (CMCA) certificate.
- We are proud members of CAI (Community Association Institute) who serves community associations and homeowners worldwide by providing education, publishing related documentation and advancing association development, governance and management.
- We are also affiliate members of PPMA (Professional Property Management Association of San Francisco) whose members manage residential units, office and commercial space in the City and County of San San Francisco.