Signature Property Management provides a full array of professional apartment, condominium and community association management services. Based in Kansas City, with Regional Offices in St. Louis, the firm manages over 4,500 residential units in 33 communities.
Our Mission is to maintain a comfortable atmosphere for our residents and create value through professional management services for our owners and clients.
Buying a condominium home is one of the largest investments that will be made in a lifetime. For Board Members and Condominium Developers, selecting a community association professional management company can be a daunting task. Condominium Developers must insure that they obtain the best possible property manager available to insure a smooth transition to the Board. Established Boards will want to increase the value of their investment while enhancing the level of service expected by their community!
Our Condominium and Community Management Duties and Services Include:
- Online Dues Payments and online account access.
- Community “interactive” Website.
- Real Time ANYTIME Financial Information
- Attending and taking minutes at Board meetings.
- Setting up by-law changes, agendas and election of officers.
- Preparing required association certificates and other functions involved in unit sales.
- Preparing and coordinating specifications and proposals such as insurance and major capital projects.
- Hiring, terminating, training, counseling, mentoring, and supervising on-site staff using proven job descriptions and work order specifications.
- Developing and maintaining long range capital and reserve plans.
- Maintenance of exterior and interior common areas and amenities commensurate with the community’s desires.
- Working with Association’s attorney.
- Preparing monthly financial reports and handling payroll administration, including periodic tax filings.
- Maintaining resident and tenant rosters.
- Welcome new members
- Assisting in the production of Newsletters