VIS Group is locally owned and operated, established in 2004 as a vision from a US army veteran with 15 years of real estate experience. Our company is dedicated to achieving excellence in management serving more than 40 community associations throughout Western Washington. These communities range in size from an 8-unit condominium association to a 1,600 lot Master Planned Community totaling over 6,500 residential units under management. We are also experienced with declarant controlled communities.
VIS Group Inc. prides ourselves on the fact that we constantly strive to improve our services and keep our competitive edge by utilizing the latest technology and resources available within our specialized industry. Our company has been a member of Community Association Institute (CAI) and we continually educate our managers and assistants to achieve new horizons in this industry.
What will you get if you sign up for “Financials Only” package of services?
• Various systems to pay assessments (by ACH, check, debit/credit cards)
• Online access to accounts payable, financial statements, owner information 24/7
• Accounts payable, Assessment invoicing, Delinquency notification
• Annual budgeting preparation
• Completion of escrow requests, lender questionnaires, resale certificates
• Answering phone calls, emails, and walk in customers
• Address homeowners’ requests (compliance appeals, adjustment requests, payment plans, ACC requests)
• 24/7 emergency support at no extra cost
• Assessment collection through our proprietary Small Claims Process program, coordination with attorneys and collection agencies
• Wages and asset garnishment
What will you get if you sign up for Full Management package of services?
In addition to the above you will get:
Community Association Management
• An assigned shared management team for board guidance and association administration
• Community compliance inspections and enforcement
• Board meeting attendance including preparation of board meeting packets and the coordination of annual and budget meetings
• Reserve Study guidance
• Maintenance coordination including coordination of landscape services
• Vendor management
• Coordination with legal professionals who specialize in community association management
• Evaluation and maintaining of insurance coverage for board and association
• Email blasts vs. mail to save association expenses.
Contact us for a quote today!