Top City Searches in California
If you’re looking for a condo or homeowners association management company in California, then you've come to the right place! We invite you to search our database of trusted HOA property management companies and qualified service providers in The Golden State
. Each of the companies on our website have been proven through years of excellence and dedication to their residents.
With over 37 million residents, California is easily the nation’s most populated state. Roughly a quarter of that population (an estimated 9 million people) either live in own property in one of the state’s 50,000 community associations. These include homeowners associations, condominium associations, and cooperative developments. The sheer number of associations and homeowners in California make it a booming marketplace for the community association industry. If your community volunteer position in California is consuming more of your time than you're able to give, consider hiring a professional association management company to help. Feel free to search our comprehensive directory of California condo management companies for as long as you like.
The Community Associations Institute currently has eight chapters in California. They are:
Bay Area and Central California Chapter
- This chapter serves the educational, business, and networking needs of community associations from the Bay Area along the coast to the Oregon Border and down to Paso Robles and across Tulare County to the Nevada State Line. The CAI BayCen Chapter has over 600 members including nearly 127 businesses, and over 50 Associations representing several thousand households.
California North Chapter
- This chapter serves the Northern California area encompassing 22 counties, including the greater Sacramento region southwest to Elk Grove, east to the Tahoe region, and north to the Oregon/California border. The California North Chapter has over 200 members including nearly 40 businesses, and over 100 Associations or Community Association Volunteer Leaders representing 5,500 households.
Channel Islands Chapter
- Based in Ventura, this chapter currently has 445 members and continues to grow with CAI National representing over 30,000 members.
Coachella Valley Chapter
- Based in Palm Desert, this chapter was founded in 1981 and currently has over 500 members.
Greater Los Angeles Chapter
- This chapter currently has more than 700 members and continues to grow. Its 60 management company members and 75 on-site manager members provide professional management services to approximately 5,000 of the 11,250 CID's in Los Angeles County.
Greater Inland Empire Chapter
- Incorporated in 1990, this chapter is quickly becoming the primary non-profit source of information and education for community associations throughout San Bernardino and Riverside Counties of California.
Orange County Chapter
- Serving the Orange County area of California, the chapter has over 1,400 members, including nearly 600 businesses, and represents thousands of households.
San Diego Chapter
- Serving community associations in San Diego and vicinity.
HOA Management California
association management California
California hoa management
hoa management companies
association property management California
community association management companies California
hoa management orange county