Algonquin Properties was founded in Allen, Texas in 2003. Our founding members began by buying, renting, refurbishing, and selling properties for their own account. After building a reliable network of trade partners, Algonquin began property management and real estate services for clients in 2007.
Our experience in real estate, HOA management, and property management means that we understand every aspect of home ownership from purchase to renovations to sale. This enables us to have deeper, more personalized client relationships.
Privately held and founded in 1983, CMA has established itself as one of the leading community management companies in the DFW area. CMA employs a staff of more than 130 and has its corporate headquarters in Plano, Texas.
Regional offices are located in Allen, Plano and Grapevine, with on-site offices throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and in South Texas. The company serves residential and commercial owners’ associations by managing the administrative and financial affairs of these non-profit entities.
CMA has set the bar for the fast-growing association management industry to which it belongs. Through its involvement in local and national industry professional organizations, CMA has been instrumental in developing the ethics standards for its industry and developing innovative service delivery systems.
CMA recognizes every association is different, and each community is unique. Our business model is not designed for our convenience, but rather tailor-made to fit each of our associations. For more information including a Client Testimonial, please visit www.cmamanagement.com.
CMA is an accredited management company. Professional certifications, designations and associations include CMCA, AAMC, AMC, PCAM CPM, CPA SPHR, PHR.
Mission Statement: To serve our communities with an outstanding team of professionals who provide quality service and are dedicated to excellence in community association management.
Redeﬁning Property Management
For the last 25 years, Vesta has redeﬁned property management with superior amenities programming, customized management in every community and affordable, direct ﬁnancing for communities.
Vesta is unique in our industry because we offer a comprehensive, team approach to serving our clients. We bring together under one, corporate umbrella multiple: Divisions (such as Community Management, Amenity Management, and Financial Services); Disciplines (such as Media, Technology, and Financing); and Specialists (such as Community Association Managers, Amenity Managers, Lifestyle Directors, and Aquatics Directors).
Lifestyle. Community. Investment.
We know every community is unique and has different needs based on size and location. Our expertise in facility management and amenity programming, homeowner and condominium association management, and financial support services are the three core branches of our unique business model that allow us to offer services specific to each individual client.
We can offer expertise in one area of management or all three, operating in tandem with on-the-ground teams to deliver incredible results. Working with residents to provide site-specific services has made us a leader in the community management industry for a quarter-century.
Food and Beverage Turnkey Operations
- Food Service Operation
- Liquor Service Operation
- Catering Services
Golf Course Management
- Fitness Programs and Classes
- Aquatic Programs and Classes
- Spa and Salon Services
- Learning Centers
Youth Activities Programs
Theatre and Entertainment
- Agent Bookings
- Special Event Management
- Closed-Circuit Television Production
- Preventative Maintenance
- Housekeeping and Janitorial Services
- General Facility Maintenance and Repair
- Pool Service
- Tennis Courts
Leveraged Vendor Relationships
Community Gate Access
- Class B Licensed Security Services
- Surveillance Camera Installation/Management
Community Transportation Services
- Fleet Management
- Community Tram Services
- DOT Compliance
- Special Event Bus Trip Coordination
- Water Park Operation
- Lifeguard Staffing
- Pool Monitor Staffing
- Aquatics Programs
- Property Insurance
- Community Planning
- Specification Development
- Contractor Oversight
- Contract Bids
- Human Resource Staffing
- Administrative Support
- Daily Oversight of Grounds and Staff
- Meeting Notifications
- Committee Facilitation
- Community Document Enforcement
- Maintenance Management
- Budget Planning
- Board and Resident Relationships
- Vendor Relationships
- Preventive Maintenance
- Major Maintenance
- Project Management
- Pressure Washing
- Handyman Services
- “Snowbird” Services
- Accounts Payable
- Tax Preparation
- Audit Facilitation
- Financial Statements
Financing for Facilities and Infrastructure
- Technology Installations
Financing For Developers
- Financing for early sale of community assets
- Arrangement of amenities management and ancillary services
- Turnkey financing and third-party ownership which can free up developers to focus on selling homes
Kelly Management, a family owned business, provides excellent customer service to homeowners in the San Joaquin Valley. All managers are Certified Community Association Managers and accounting staff are Community Association Financial Management certified. Kelly Management is a locally owned company, all work is completed in our office centrally located in Bakersfield. We are dedicated to providing you with our professional management expertise, as we are focused on maintaining the highest standards for your community and properties. Our mission is to give your community the enduring values of family, home and environment resulting in a better quality of life.
• Professional Property Management safeguards the integrity of your community by protecting and enhancing property values and promoting community pride.
• Continually strive to meet our clientele goals and objectives through personal service and by focusing on the details.
• We assess the individual needs of your property and assist with providing our professional opinion to better meet the needs of our clientele.
• Provide the experience and dedication necessary to manage your property management needs both professionally and competently.
• We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your communities or properties at current standards.
• Provide a valuable resource to your community with advanced systems, technology, staff and leadership qualities.
• Customer Service is our number one priority.
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!