5150 Community Management incredibly proud of our team and the integrity they bring to each of our clients, giving our associations an old-fashioned neighborhood feel. We effectively create the kinds of communities people want to live in through service and professionalism. We value communication and education in the community setting. Both are of primary importance to enjoying living in an Association. The more we educate each other, the more productive the Community will be. 5150 Community Management utilizes a software suite to ensure the best compliance, efficiency, and service to our clients. We believe that open communication is the benchmark for a successful partnership.
We currently provide full-service management to the following types of communities:
- Master Planned Communities with Sub-Associations
- Communities Requiring On-Site Management
- Single Family Communities
- Condominium Communities
- Townhome or PUD Communities
- Adult Active Communities
- Mixed-Use Developments
Here’s a glimpse at what 5150 Community Management can do for your Association:
- A manager is available to answer homeowner and/or Board questions during regular office hours.
- After-hour emergency service is provided 24/7 and answered by an on-call manager with working knowledge of the property.
- Calls and emails are responded to within 24 hours.
- Owner records will be maintained
- Minutes & financials posted to Association’s communication portal.
- Architectural submittals processed as received.
- Process covenant control violations as appropriate and per violation resolution policy for the Association.
- Welcome packet sent to all new owners.
- Attend all Board meetings as scheduled by the Board of Directors.
- Provide Board packets to include prior minutes, financial statements, proposals, contracts, reports, legal status reports and other information pertinent for review.
- Community manager to take minutes of meetings as appropriate.
- Coordinate monthly invoice review.
- Collect, record and deposit all Association funds into Association’s account.
- Maintain separate accounts for Association.
- Reconcile accounts on a monthly basis.
- Provide bank statements monthly.
- Transfer funds between accounts as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Maintain a full system of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Maintain individual homeowner ledgers.
- Provide Lock Box service to receive assessment payments.
- Develop initial budget projects for the upcoming year.
- Provide unaudited Financial Statements monthly.
Our door is open to your Community.