We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Brock Property Management, Inc. (BPM). We have been operating in South Florida since 1994. With over 20 years of property management experience, we have created a team of friendly and courteous professionals dedicated to provide superior customer service. It is important that you know that BPM caters to Associations of all sizes. No Association is too big or too small. We manage Homeowner Associations, Condominium Associations, and Condominium Office Associations, with flexible Management options.
Your community is where you and your loved ones reside; we understand your home is your greatest investment. This is why it is important to choose a management company that will make a successful difference in increasing the value of your community and lifestyle.
The BPM team understands how to meet client’s needs and work expeditiously, in an organized problem solving manner, addressing owner’s concerns by overcoming challenges and turning our promises into actions. This is a “people business” and we want to be part of the solution and manage your community with strategies that will protect and enhance your lifestyle and security. This is why BPM is dedicated to provide exceptional customer service. We make it our business to establish long term relationships with our residents because you are more than just clients, you’re a community.
We have mastered the art of dealing with all kinds of homeowners and keeping all problems to a minimum. We have an array of reliable contractors available to handle any matter that may arise. BPM will continue to raise the bar of quality service and we would like your community to be a part of our family. Please feel free to contact us to set up a meeting to discuss the needs of your Association. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Administrative and Financial Services include but are not limited to:
- Attend all Board of Director’s meetings
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Meeting notice
- Assist Board in preparing an Annual Budget
- Act as a liaison between Board of Directors and Homeowners
- Oversee vendors
- Work order management
- Architectural modifications per Association guidelines
- Hire and supervise on-site personnel
- Field concerns/complaints from homeowners
- Send violation letters to homeowners in non-compliance per Association Documents
- Collection and allocation of all Assessments and Association Dues through lock-box services
- Enforce past due assessment policy
- Work with attorneys and provide documentation for legal action when necessary
- Comprehensive accounting, billing and financial management services, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements, income and expense budgeting