The Law Firm of Mezzacca and Kwasnik, LLC. has been serving New Jersey clients in an effective and insightful manner since its founding. We have strong representation for our tireless pursuits to the legal challenges our clients may face. Whatever the legal situation a client may be faced with, our attorneys try and utilize their experience and track record of success to help minimize the legal challenge you may be faced with and help you overcome the obstacle.
At Mezzacca & Kwasnik, we can provide you with insights far beyond your typical law firm. We provide prudent advice beyond static interpretation of the governing documents to address all facets of community living from development to transition to daily consultation on matters of conflict resolution and collection procedures.
We take pride in the counsel we provide to community associations accross a wide variety of legal disciplines, providing services such as:
- Collecting common expense and maintenance arrears
- Guiding associations throught the critical “Transition” period
- Presiding over mediation and other ADR proceedings
- Litigating construction defect claims
- Providing legal opinions interpreting the Deed, Proprietary Lease, Declaration, and By-Laws
- Enforcing Rules and Regulations, Covenants and Restrictions
- Negotiating and drafting all contracts
- Securing compliance with the Municipal Services Act and assuring compliance with NJ Statutes
- Serving as the cooperative’s transfer agent