|Founded in 1976, Austin-Metro’s oldest Community Association management company still holds fast to its founding principles of offering locally sourced, high quality services coupled with class-leading technology. Understanding that maintenance assessment dues are the lifeblood of the community association, Pioneer employs proven, highly successful processes for collecting delinquent HOA accounts. We don’t merely farm out collections to a law firm or collections agency, which can mean the community settles for pennies on the dollar. We work hard to assist owners with work out plans but if this fails, we pursue available legal means including the filing of a collection’s lawsuit in Justice Court and then representing the community in Court, at no extra cost to the Association. That’s right, no upfront attorney’s fees and our representation in Court on behalf of the Association is included in our monthly management fee. We also continually look for ways to reduce your operating costs and can often save your association thousands of dollars per year by leveraging our size to bring scale of economy to most services including property and casualty insurance. We also have sourced proven high quality and reliable vendors and contractors to ensure all Pioneer-managed communities receive best pricing without sacrifice to speed and service.
This makes Pioneer your best choice amongst a crowded field of competitors either too large and long distant to care or too small to offer services and repairs scale of economy to your community.
Quick Company Facts:
· No required long-term management contracts.
· No inbound transition fees.
· All-in monthly management fee.
· Tenured, experienced community managers.
· Included Online Board and Committee Portal for financial reports, Architectural and Violations review and proprietary communications.
· Included Online Private Resident portal to report maintenance issues, make payments, review account history, submit architectural requests and communicate with other owners through posts and residents blog.
· Conveniently located office staffed with bilingual customer service personnel and available meeting rooms.