ARC reviews

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cceservice19
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

(a) No Structure (other than construction or development by, for or under contract with Declarant and any Builder) shall be constructed on any Lot nor shall my addition (including awnings and screens), change, or alteration therein or (including any treatment by painting or otherwise of any exterior part thereof unless the original color and material are used) (collectively, “Alterations”) be made to the exterior of any Structure and/or contour of any Lot, nor Shall any work be commenced or performed which may result in a change of the exterior appearance of any Structure until the plans and specifications, showing the nature, kind, shape, dimensions, material, floor plans, color scheme, location, proposed topographical changes, the proposed construction schedule, and a designation of the party or parties to perform the work, have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Architectural Review Committee, its successors and assigns, and until all necessary permits and any other governmental or quasi-governmental approvals have been obtained. The approval of the Architectural Review Committee of any Structure or Alterations shall no way be deemed to relieve the Record Owner of any Lot from its obligation to obtain any and all permits and approvals necessary for such Structure or Alterations.

Can someone tell me if this applies to sheds, attached garages, and detached garages? It does not specify size, however we have some sheds that are vinyl and some that are not vinyl siding….. but were approved. Thoughts?

profdan_h
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

I think it might, but there is room for interpretation. Check with your board.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo