BOI Reporting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    twinkies
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

I know this is not due for HOA’s established prior to 2024 until December 31st. Who are your
    HOA’s getting to file this form with the government? Our HOA President has requested that the VP and myself (Member at Large) handle this filing. I stated that the CPA or Attorney should file. We, apparently, do not have a CPA nor an Attorney (he handled liens etc, but not on retainer). HOA Managment company sends tax return to President for Electronic Signature, (was told we do not have a CPA). I don’t see the Mgt Co completeing our taxes every year. Mgt Co states (according to President – stated they sent him email but I have not seen even though they are included in our email chain regarding this) they will not complete this form. I have a call in to the mgt co.

Thanks in advance

dolphran
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Our HOA management company takes care of it. Yours should, too, if they don’t already. Maybe add a clause in your contract to include it. You may have to pay an extra fee, but it’s worth the cost since it’s quite tedious. I know other HOAs do it themselves, though. They have the board members do it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo