Looking for Voting Software – Florida

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janet
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Looking for recommendations on Online Voting Software and any subscription costs. We have less than 100 voting members. Besides the
    general election, there are plans to update our covenants and by-laws which were written in 1989. They were ‘renewed’ in 2019 with some
    minor changes made to our by-laws such time/date of annual meeting, changing the tenure of directors, etc. (they required a 75% vote but
    that was not done). We now have a new BOD which has made this a priority and it will be very helpful to automate the voting process.

tlemmons
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have been working with Election Buddy. They seem to be reasonably priced, especially for a smaller group. Email Chinoson at chinoson@electionbuddy.com. Tell him I sent you and maybe he will cut my rate. 😃

cascascassie
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Election Buddy is what we use as well! It’s really good. Highly recommend!

Janet
    Participant
    Up
    Down

thank you for your recommendation, I will forward the information to the owners who are looking for the software. I understand that they are looking at another product called SIMPLY VOTING I do like your pricing comment!

Janet
    Participant
    Up
    Down

thank you for your recommendation. I understand a couple of people are looking at a product called SIMPLY VOTING but they should definitely compare both products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo
company logo