A Leader In Connecticut Condominium And HOA Law
Condominiums, homeowners associations (HOAs), and other common interest communities face legal issues on a regular basis. From day-to-day formalities to momentous disputes, these issues must be handled with care in order for the community to thrive.
At Bender Anderson and Barba, P.C., we have provided knowledgeable guidance and skilled advocacy to more than 350 condo associations, HOAs, co-ops, gated communities, and other common interest communities in North Haven and throughout Connecticut.
Full-Service HOA Law Representation
As proven leaders in Connecticut condominium and HOA law, we are prepared to handle any issue that comes before your board, including:
- General counsel: Day-to-day legal guidance can help you avoid costly pitfalls. Our general counsel services are flexible and focused on efficient results.
- Common fee collection and foreclosure: When unit owners fail to meet their financial obligations, we help HOAs explore effective legal options, including collection actions and foreclosures.
- Document revisions and amendments: With strong documents in place, parties are aware of their rights and obligations.
- Rules enforcement: A community is as strong as its ability to enforce rules. When individual unit owners fail to abide by HOA rules, we help HOAs get results.
- Association borrowing: Our attorneys can guide you through all the necessary steps of securing a loan for your HOA.
- Contract review: Are your contracts up to date? We can help you draft or amend contracts so that they truly reflect and advance your interests.
- Developer issues and construction defect litigation: The creation of a common interest community may meet many pitfalls regarding disputes between developers and other parties as well as construction defects. We can help you efficiently navigate these issues.
- Mediation and facilitation of meetings: The manner in which your meetings are conducted reflects upon your HOA and influences its ability to thrive. We can help you facilitate meetings to maximize your efficiency and effectiveness.
Whatever legal issue you face, our attorneys will work with you closely to help you reach a favorable and cost-effective solution.