History of Industry
Infrared Asphalt Repair was successfully introduced in 1985 as an alternative to traditional Street and Parking Lot repair methods.
Since that time Infrared repair has become an Industry Standard for permanent repair of weather-related Potholes, Low areas that retain water, and uneven Joints which cause trip hazards.
Benefits of Infrared Restoration vs Conventional Remove & Replace
• FASTER – 25 Minutes repair means minimal disruption to traffic
• NO COLD JOINTS – Prevents future entryway for water (future pothole)
• LESS MANPOWER – 2 or 3 man crew
• LESS EQUIPMENT – One unit / one truck
• FEWER MATERIALS – 1 to 2 tons last all-day
• ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Recycles existing asphalt / minimizes waste
Please call or email today for free Estimates.
Offering Monthly, Bi-Monthly, or Yearly Service Contracts:
TRACE Infrared Asphalt Restoration, LLC.
275 Joe Frey Lane
Eunice, La. 70535