At Mezzacca & Kwasnik, we can provide you with insights far beyond your typical law firm. We provide prudent advice beyond static interpretation of the governing documents to address all facets of community living from development to transition to daily consultation on matters of conflict resolution and collection procedures.
We take pride in the counsel we provide to community associations accross a wide variety of legal disciplines, providing services such as:
– Collecting common expense and maintenance arrears
– Guiding associations throught the critical “Transition” period
– Presiding over mediation and other ADR proceedings
– Litigating construction defect claims
– Providing legal opinions interpreting the Deed, Proprietary Lease, Declaration, and By-Laws
– Enforcing Rules and Regulations, Covenants and Restrictions
– Negotiating and drafting all contracts
– Securing compliance with the Municipal Services Act and assuring compliance with NJ Statutes
– Serving as the cooperative’s transfer agent
Professional. Experienced. Client-focused.
Mezzacca & Kwasnik is a full service, New Jersey-based law firm which provides clients with the best legal services at a reasonable cost. Our experienced team of legal professionals provide top-notch representation to numerous condominium and homeowner associations, cooperatives and real estate developers throughout New Jersey.
Mezzacca & Kwasnik also counsels businesses of all sizes, as well as individuals, on a wide array of legal matters. The firm concentrates its practice in the areas of real estate, trust and estates, land use, civil litigation, commercial transactions and corporate law.